PORTABLE CRUSHER Mobile crushing station, which is also called Portable crusher. It incorporates all the equipment together on a trailer, which has high chassis, narrower body compared with other trailers.
Portable crushing plant (mobile crushing plant) can be easily transported on highways and moved to crushing sites, so it is able to achieve onsite crushing without material transporting from one place to another place. In addition, Mobile crushing plant is able to transport the final products to a truck directly.
It can start to work soon even in the bumpy ground without reinstallation, so it saves more time and money than fixed crusher plant which needs to install crushing machines one by one.Mobile crushing plant and screening plant are composed of primary crushing and screening station and secondary crushing, belt conveyor, etc.Mobile crushing station is an independent working unit, they can respectively assume their different responsibility, and the belt conveyor is responsible for material transmitting and piling up between each crushing station.
Potable Crushing Primary Unit | Portable Rock Crusher
- Mobile Jaw Crusher is used as a primary crushing unit for working singly to provide” all-in’ material or the first stage of complete portable plant.
- Rock is fed to the crusher by vibrating grizzly feeder to remove undersized and waste, so it called Portable Rock Crusher
- All equipment of portable Crusher are mounted or single welded steel chassis as semi-trailer with twir pneumatic wheels.
Portable Secondary Crushing Unit Crushing Primary Unit
- Mobile cone crusher plant ,Suitable for screening and recrushing the crusherrun product from primary unit or used as a primary unit for working singly to screening and crushing the gravels.
- All equipments of portable Crusher are mounted or single welded steel chassis as semi-trailer with twir pneumatic wheels.
Portable Tertiary Crushing Unit
- Designed to produce high output of good shape and fine product on secondary or tertiary crushing units.
- All equipment are mounted on single welded steelchassis as semi-trailer with twin pneumatic wheels.