Brief Impact Crusher Introduction
By adopting the developed technology and unique structural design, finished products processed by impact crusher boasts cubic shape without tension and cracks. It can crush stone smaller than 500mm with the compression strength lower than 350MPa, such as granite, limestone, concrete, etc.
Impact crusher is widely used in all kinds of ore crushing, railway, highway, energy, cement, chemical industry, construction, etc. the output size can be adjusted.
Principle of operation
Impact crusher crushes materials with impact force. When the materials enter the blow bar, they are crushed due to the high-speed impact of the blow bar and are thrown to the impact plates on the rotor for secondary crush. Then the materials will be shot back to the blow bar again for the third crush. This process repeats until the materials are crushed to the required size and discharged from the lower part of the machine.
The size and shape of the finisher powder can be changed by adjusting the gap between the impact rack and rotor support. The machine employs self-weigh security device in its back frame. When other objects enter the impact cavity, they will be forced out of the machine by the impact rack in the front and back of the machine.
- With the big feed opening and spacy crushing cavity, the impact crusher is suitable to crush bulky materials with a large capacity.
- Clearance between the impact bracket and the hammer is adjustable, thus the shape and size of the finished products is easily controlled.
- It is of compact structure, high rigidity and large rotary inertia.
- The high-chrome hammer is wearable.
- Key-free connection enables an easy maintenance and the low operation cost.
- With the high crushing ratio, comprehensive functions and good wearing resistance, this machine boasts high price performance ratio.